Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1001 about him


A lot of him that people may not know . But only i know about him . He's a charmer i tell you honey . He's like the guy that i wish i could be forever his . He knows that i love him so . And i know that to . But sometimes we could get in a fight and one of us must give up . There are ups and down in my relationship , who doesn't dear ? There's this one time that i said - baby im Madonna . Feedback - Syg , im Micheal Jackson :) haha :D :D He's like soooo funny :) A lot we had shared in our one year one month relationship dear . A lot had happen and a lot had change these days . He's keeps me under cover sometimes , comfort me when im down , be my oreoman all days :) Gives me hug that make me weak and kisses that makes me on fantasy . He knows how to take care of me and keep me the way i am . He's knows that he's my prince and im his princess :) But now some things may change , i'm far away from him and who knows what will happen next . But everything i know that im so happy with him and he always makes my day . And nothing that could ever make me happy everyday . Eventho i use to cheer up myself before this , but now he cheer me up when im down . Even more better honey . There's a person who cheer me up and says good morning to me every day . Je t'amie danial . But still there's a lot of time to go . And still i know that he still be there for me :)

xoxo , Je t'amie Danial

No comments: