Friday, December 3, 2010

Living in a world of people

Hi.
I still have 3 more papers waiting for me. Chemistry , Biology and Literature in English. Then right after that - i can smell freedom :) Freedom i tell you ;) hee. If your wondering  how was my papers for this week : my answer to you is my papers were not nice at all . They were mean i tell you and i nearly to cried ! * drama queen *


Today i went to the library , and as far as you guys know : for the form 5 student the library is the new hang out place ;)   I studied Chemistry the whole time i was at the library -.-" I covered 3 chapters today ;) YEAY ! Tonight i'm gonna revise the others chapters which is like lot of chapter to go. Whatever.


You want to know something interesting ?
My girlfriend told me that i am " a person that who has originality and doesn't follow people " . 
Getting to know about myself from her is quite interesting. I mean i never thought i could bring  a big influence to them. As i see myself a girl who just like playing mean and thinks that this world belongs to her. I  just knew myself like one year time which i mean - this year. I knew myself. I know what i like. And yesterday i just got a wake up call that " Hey ! i'm a little brat after all ". 


And from  my point of view. We live in a world of people. Were  you wake up not everything seems bright. When you wake up every morning , not every person can get the chance to feel what i feel. Which went i go the kitchen - breakfast is waiting. Not for some people tho, every morning they wake up and feel that this world is not fair. You see ? Humans. Every person of mankind is different. We have ways we think , different in skin colour , different perspective on life , thoughts. And not everyone is the same.


And for me - my perspective is way different from my dad. I think a lot. Just like my dad. As people say " like son like father" . But in my way i say " like daughter like father". And my saying is : everyone gets a chance to feel life. It's either you have the sweet life or the bitter life. Your choice. And to see ways there's always two roads in life. One road will bring you to happiness and the other road my lead to bittersweet. Were bittersweet is the ups and downs in life. And chances were some people take it for granted. 





No comments: