Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Last Note For You

It's 10.17 pm , Malaysia time. And i'm heart broken. It's crushed into pieces and i think that this is THE ultimate END. 

Receiving a text message around 12 in the morning , just to say whats in your heart and brain - doesn't think at all on how i will feel about it. Yes , i'll take whatever you said to me - tied with a big thank you. Thanks for everything especially the part - You regretted the most for loving me. Thanks :') I owe you big time. I might be childish , posting so that the whole wide world knows how bad it is. But HEY ! it's my place. It's my blog. And it's my thoughts. It's my feelings. Seriously , thank you . My heart is shattered on what you did. And i think it doesn't work even at once i cry with blood in my tears - cause everything you said will be  kept in me. You see - how bitter on what you did to me? You see my part in the relationship - and everything is my fault. MY FAULT. MY FAULT. 24/7 MY FAULT. MINE. MINE.MINE.MINE. *Thanks

You know who you are.

No comments: