Monday, December 6, 2010

Go Meowww-Garrr

It's technically 10.14 pm , Malaysia time.  And i'm a geek tonight. I have my specs on tonight as my eye sight is getting a bit sore. Going to get contact right after my papers. And gonna color my hair brunette. It's these goals i need to get right after the papers of SPM. The paper - A PAPER - that would cost a lot later. 

I had chemistry paper today. Has yesterday post wanted you guys to wish me luck in it. OMG! . My chemistry paper 3 , is so freaking hard.  I nearly cried and i think i get only a passing grade for my chemistry. But please please , let the passing mark be credit or super credit. I need to at least get credit on  my chemistry and physics in order to be qualified in a course that i wish to pursue after March 2011. 

One thing i learned  today is that read all chapters ! Never ever ever ever , leave a single topic or sub-topic. 'Cause it's incredibly precious (!). I hate HEAT OF COMBUSTION , heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's rate of reaction with the presence of catalyst la...

Safrinaz Safry said...

heh ? are you serious ? o.O OMG ! I just got the wrong experiment , Oh well . let gones bygones.