Sunday, November 28, 2010

We heart this with you


It's a Sunday afternoon. Just another Sunday afternoon , where this Sunday i'll be studying for my next 4 papers where i have like 7 more papers to go. This week is Agama , Mathematics , Additional Mathematics and Physics. Physics oh Physics. I'm so freaking out - which i rarely studied , because i'm easily of getting bored. Ergghh - why this lazy pants attitude is like so so with me during these past weeks.


Anyway , my boyfriend just had a surgery. His little brother texted me , awwhh - his little brother is so cute ;) *winks* . Thanks Rizki for telling me about your brother's condition to me. And i think that his whole family knows about me. We've been like 3 years , so yeah i do think so that they know about me dating their son/brother. Oh well , it's a normal thing when you're in a relationship. 


I'm back with studying , last post for this week. Hope to write again. See you soon ! *hearts*

No comments: