Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Look away has the days past.

It's 3.45 pm , Malaysia time.  And right now i feel so f up. I just got a comment from an anonymous  on  last post and telling me that the experiment for paper 3 was all time presence of catalyst and not heat of combustion ! Argh , what was on my mind by then ? I'm getting mixed up with some easy stuff and making it more complicated. WTH. Or whatever , i think i'm gonna like have little marks for my paper 3 , but please please give a credit in it ! Or make the graph come down so that it's easy to get a good grade -.-"

I'm watching Twilight for the 5th time now , and i never get bored of it. Where in this place i'm supposed to be studying biology. 'Cause tomorrow paper is biology -.-" I went to sleep like twice already 'cause after all these times , i came to my senses that biology is actually boring -.-" heh. Soory biology-lover. I have 12 more hours -  i think - before the paper.  THIS IS HARD.

No comments: