Sunday, December 5, 2010

Every little piece of you fits in eventually

*right this is so F'ed up . I can't even put a photo in this post. This is sick - Whatever.*

It's like 8.14 pm , Malaysia time. I have like another 17 minutes to go before i offline and continue studying chemistry 'cause tomorrow i have chemistry paper going on -.-" I'm half freaking and half acting dead. I'm so f scared to take the paper tomorrow. My heart is beating so fast , and this does not look good. 

Saturday 
Started my day of being so lazy , wanted to go the library , but nobody had company me. So i had to scribble my thought of going to the library that morning.  But yesterday i mean Saturday was so freaking fun ! I persuade my mother to teach how to drive my car i mean the car right after we were on the way back buying the cat food at a nearby shop. So when we arrived at the house compound , my mother got out of the car and we exchanged seats. I was behind the wheels :) ! Then my mother tried to give me direction. Then out of nowhere , she started to freak out and told me " hit the break ! hit the break ! " . And i was like " whyyy ? chill . " She freaked out then she laughed.  Then i laughed and in the end she got behind the wheels and i was sitting back at the passenger seat. 

But something for sure about driving cars , cars are tremendously heavy ! -.-" Getting behind the wheels of a car is actually hard and you have to pay attention when you a drive car. My lesson is learnt here before actually getting behind the wheels !  Can't for like one more week , this week is end of my SPM papers :D Then the week later I might learn to drive a car with a proper instructor who doesn't go and urge you by saying " hit the break ! hit the break ! " then laugh (?) .

till now and then. Wish me luck. 
*And oh yeah , on Saturday i got to know that after all this time my mother wanted to be a police inspector but she wasn't qualified :( awwhh , too bad mummy ! But want to know something ? 
Even though my mother did not become a police inspector , she is the greatest mum in the whole wide world :) XoXo.


No comments: