Sunday, December 26, 2010

This what all it matters to me

It's 4.19 pm , Malaysia time. Today's date 26th December 2010. We have only 5 days before new year is here. A new year , a new life that's what people say. 2011 , the start of a new refresh life with a better memory and take whatever opportunity that we have. The ups and downs that we had during 2010 , we will look back as a recap in life and take it as a moral value in life and do better. That's what people say . All of these things is said and done by every each human in life. 2010 is all a turning point of everything that we did and had. All of the sadness and happiness is put in a label called THE BITTERSWEET MEMOIR.

I want to recap everything that happen in my life 2010. And i hope that it won't bore you - i mean the readers of course. 
What happen during 2010 is that i learned  to live my life to fullest. But not till the fullest , 'cause 2010 i had my SPM exam. Which is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia , where it is taken for 17 year old kiddo's to make big a step in life which is phasing the adult world - college or work.  I had my ups and downs in relationship with friends and whatsoever that happens to be close to me. I had a new kitten. I had ups and downs with my boyfriend , which is now my ex. Yes , we broke up. I know it's sad and heartbroken , but i'm very sure that we'd survive. Hey ! We still 2011 , guys. I had a quarrels with my parents. I had stress-fullness maximum volume in my life. But hey ! What to do ? We live in a world were stress is in very dictionary of every person , we just can't help it. I learned the way to treat people , to see way life in a different perspective. Sometimes talking to my mum as if i'm talking to a stranger. That's what happen , as I grew older - i don't see the way of life that were i was brought up to. Since i was small , i was exposed to different things - kids were playing video games , i was reading books. Kids were laughing , i sat alone in the corner playing my teddy bear. I am an only child. So i'm use to it.

2010. Senior year. MY SENIOR YEAR. Which at all i've never felt like a senior at all. I looked at my juniors and thought that , this  is my final year. Just have fun and study till the maximum and make my parents happy with my results. I was in and out in studies for a while now - no kidding. But hey ! We're humans and we do have failure's in life. Without failing , we won't learn anything in life - a saying in humans.  On 9th December 2010 , just right after my final paper of SPM - i'm very sure that i'm gonna miss my Convent life for 2 years and miss my high school friends and won't experience the same without them. My class was like a family in form 5. We shared laughter , naughtiness and sadness together. Pn Poh's leaving in 2009 , our little mischief in 2010 with one of our teachers and our classmate who makes us laugh in every moment. And we did share out stress together. 3 weeks before SPM , everybody was busy with themselves. Nobody dared to bother each other cause who might know - a tiger might RAWRRRR to you. Oh well , goodbye senior year in High School. 

2011 , hope your nice to me. 
Farewell 2010.

No comments: