Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just because you called me honey doesn't mean you owe me i have a boyfriend.


it's been ages till the last post i updated. I'm too busy with my own life - with little stupid problems and also studying for this upcoming exams. My monthly exam is going to be held another 2 days time - it's on Tuesday till Thursday. I hate when exams come , i got to study. I have like a bunch more papers to do - biology , chemistry , additional mathematics, physics , pendidikan islam , literature in english , PJK and sivik. You guys must be wondering where's bm , bi , sejarah paper - well i've did that on a Saturday school .

Right now i'm writing like a pop-corn , one word one pop ! What's been new in life was - i've recicted a peom in front of the class , was about to drop my Literature in English but i didn't , having fights with the boyfriend , boyfriend's SPM results this Thursday , watched Marley & Me for 2 times now - and every time the dog last breathe i cry , watched Rachel's getting married ( eventually) , bought a sandal , and thinking of going to ICOM ; The International College Of Music . And yes this time , with my hair in a mess , waiting for a text message i'll update my blogger right after my monthly test. Wish me luck :)

No comments: