Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Streets light are twinkling in the road

Surprised that i'm not updating my blog post with a picture ? 
Anyway - i've just studied Physics like 30 minutes ago and additional mathematics like 15 minutes ago. And 45 minutes altogether - i've just gave up doing my physics tuition homework. I'm going to finish it at school with Naddie. Oh , lately everything is on my mind. From my mother till my studies and SPM. I'm crying too easily nowadays. I sometimes keep a distance with my friends - by doing my own work. Maybe it's time that my brain is starting to say - nobody is going to help you , except you on your own , on this journey of being a person that you wish to be later. 

I'm worried about mama - she has this sickness which is not confirmed yet by the doctor - she might take some medication or be'll facing the blue room with doctors handing equipments around the room. 

I don't know why , but i'm crying inside - which in my heart it hurts. But i still keep on a smile and act that everything's ok. I'm faker , people. A big fat faker. 

I'm
Dead.
Good
Bye.

No comments: