Friday, February 26, 2010

I happen to be a failure rockstar

it's been awhile that i've been updated my blogger. Anyway - as you all know , March is coming up , and i think right now the world is spinning to fast and i don't have time to breathe in and out ! Now call 991 anyone , because my exam are so near - i wish that i had a blackberry telling me what's my next schedule. Having a nokia E63 is nothing much different then having a blackberry i guess.

Boyfriend and i , are so much in a little kid fight where i want a teddy. I love you baby :) I chatted with Najlaa and Amira Nasuha - oh yes , in their life right now are so much busy and yet still they are here for me :-) ! Coloured my nails , and typing in my update - tells me that my life is still going on and i'll be updating it soon .

No comments: