Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Goodbye my dearest cat :-(

R.I.P Manja , 
Died this morning , infront of the house. Buried behind the house under the pandan plant.

Dear Manja , 
                 We're going to miss you so much. The sexiest cat that we have and doesn't like to be hit by Robin Hood - that's you alright. With the high pitch meow , your high pitch meow will be remembered always. The cloth sucking because you were addicted of the cloth and the night that you kept me warm because you were sleeping on me. I'm really going to miss the most. Even if I had hatred you before , i never had hated you actually , you were pretty and you were close to mama. Mama is going to miss you dearly and me - surprised much ?  I never knew , that yesterday was you're last goodbye to me. I still remember the first day , that you brought in the family , with the little paws and the cute pink nose - adorable and cute. You were actually stuck under a van that the destination to our house , and the person ask us to keep you , we agreed.  The first time , you were like a stupid little kitten and days grew days , and years becomes years till today which is your 1 year and 6 months being with us. Be all your memoirs save with us , i will never forget you the sexy cat a.k.a Chihuahua of Paris Hilton :-( We love you ,

3 comments:

Anis Ashaari said...

Aww be tough okay? :')

Safrinaz Safry said...

ok thank you :)

miss.Qiss said...

awwwww...so saddd :'(

when the time comes,
my cats always went missing,
never died at home, so i never knew how sad it was to see a cat dies in front of your eyes.
mesti sedihhh !