Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love you yet your much more than that


My fingers are in sparkle and i'm updating my blog eventually. Right now is 1710 , and i don't usually do this 'cause right now i'll be texting and watching tele , which i'm doing it now except the part of texting - which my hands are free from the E63 'cause ze boyfie has headache , and he's trying to calm down with the ache in his head. Can't blame him on it.

Where have i been , oh where have i been. I've been to school , eating the same meal during recess and going to tuition with different subject everyday. Being a SPM candidate this year , kills me. I've done my monthly text papers , and for sure i'm going to loose in the game with the others. Oh i hate that part.Having to take ten subject for SPM papers , i might faint before taking it.

Holidays , oohh ahh the holidays. Alice in Wonderland anyone ? Yeah - i'm going to watch this Monday with my girlfriends. Going to the library and i have tuition. So i'm spending quite splendible.

Ze boyfriend did well in his SPM and trying to take up U . So good luck , baby :-) !

Having little time to go , i'll update it soon .

No comments: