Monday, March 15, 2010

If i ever see you again

I got up to early this morning. I was worried about ze boyfriend , Dann. He didn't picked up my calls and replied my text - i called him around 3 am and surprisingly his brother picked up the phone. Had my breakfast and washed my school shoes , shocking? I know, Anyway went to TGV Ipoh and watched Alice In Wonderland with Lidya , Fariza and Praseetha. The movie was a two thumbs up - that's for sure :) I nearly fell down today - embrassing moment.  But thank God , it was a only a nearly which is near to fall.
Today i re-decorate my study section in my room. Here's the picture : 






Tomorrow well exactly like another 30 minutes till 12 am , it's ze boyfriend Birthday. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18th ze BOYFRIEND , Dann Salleh ! :) 
With best wishes and best of luck , i'll pray for you and i love you each and everyday baby :) Your 18 now , hoping your future be well with the person you love . XOXO's . 

No comments: