Friday, March 19, 2010

Midnight Noon i'm gonna catch you


Hi, i don't know why but i just like to leave my Mc Donald's Sundae cup ice-cream in the fridge for a whole night.
Hi, i've just watch College Road Trip for the 4th time now.
Hi, i'm a fatso. Even my boyfriend admits that and yet he does it in a proper way like " No your fat , your chubby and i love you". - Isn't he just so sweet adorable :)
Hi,i don't know why but i think some girls are pathetic , sorry ladies - as i am a girl too , so it doesn't make much more difference about whose pathetic and whose  not.
Hi,i know there's Indie musics , but never thought of Indie movies. What's next - Indie channel?
Hi,i don't know why people talk bad about each other. Is it fun or just for your own " ooooOO .. dark humour " ?
Hi, i know my boyfriend is now what you guy think he is - but still there are girls chasing me which makes me mad and frustrated. He's mine loser.
Hi, i think that this post is just a part of me and it's  oooOOOoo .. sarcastic - ing. Oh well , too bad - because you've just read it.


No comments: