Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday back in class


I am back in class people . After 2 weeks , of after recess skipping classes because of choir practice , well i;m back people . While Sejarah period , teacher was not in the class , and i had something in mind . It was a survey :) And the question was :

" If you had a wish right now - 1204 , 01st April 2009 , Thursday - what it would be ? :) "

And my classmate wrote :

Daljeet : Get to go to India and meet Shahid and Imran Khan and also going back to form 1

Diana : To meet Danilo and Mr . Bahas , once and for all ..

Hannah : That this year will be one of my bests . ( What it definitely will be !
)

Praseetha : To have my friends come back to ipoh

Sharmalaa : Being so freaking rich and being in London

Loo Jo Yee : Urging to have the whole - limited edition - sets for Prada Handbags .

Izzati : To get a whole set of Korean Japanese movies , soundtracks , albums .. dramas for free !! :P
Fix : Of course to make my old bandmates renconcile , cheer with Paan and I want ALESANA come to Malaysia performing thier hardcore songs.

Ija : I want to sleep on a money - bed or gold (?) I wish i hadn't met you and wanting to see DOUBLE CHESSE BURGER :D

Jessica : I want to be superbly SMART and freaking RICH !!

Adibah : I want everything to get better , and not NORMAL ! Hang out with whole class at JJ , buy new clothes and date with Lee Joon Ki :P



No comments: