Sunday, April 26, 2009

Exactly - he knows

* He started to be all romantic last night . It's like he knows everything wrong about me . THANK YOU :) ILOVEYOU

D : Your the only one love .
S : I love you .
D : Anything remember , that i'll always be with you love .
S : Baby , where are you going ? Are you sick ?
D : No , im not sayang . I'm fine .
S : Are you sure ? Why are saying such things like that ?
D : Yes i'm sure love . I'm just saying , who knows ?
S : Who knows what ?
D : that i'm going . We could never predict .
S : You're not going anywhere .
D : Yes i am .
S : Where ? :O
D : To the moon .
S : why ? :|
D : Because you look cute and i want to give the moon for you :)
S : hee :] Awwwwwww , so sweet of you baby . Your romantic tonight baby .
D : hee . No la sayang :)
S : Yes you are :) Your so romantic in you .
D : I love you ok ?
S : I love you to baby :D


Well , he knows everything - exactly . Even i'm sad , he is always there for me , to cheer me up :) Thank youuu baby . ILY .
We were laughing yesterday a lot . He made jokes , just to cheer me up after he knows that i was really effin' sad about Zimba lost recently . But he is there . Well - i even break downed yesterday night for a moment . He was there to see / hear me .

Sunday , munday , tunday . And i don't know what the word means . Whatever .
Happy , chappy , mappy . My inside are so happy , thanks ma :)

xoxo .

No comments: