Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fool Week People


Quand l'orgueil chemine devant, honte et dommage suivent de près.

30th March : 1815

Waking up to the Monday blues really is suffocating . I had a depressing moment like one day . I question why that happen . In the morning arrived school - hang out with my friends . Made a joke , and really laugh to it hard . I really know how to make a fool of myself sometimes - well always :P About : HOT HUNKS ! hahha , tell me about it ? Who doesn't freak out , talking about hot hunks ? HAHA . Then it was my turn , to speak - so i did . Took a deep breathe , and started my story with laughter and depressing moment . I had choir practice after recess . The competition was held on the next day - 31st March . YIKEs ! Had a check up with the doctor about my eyes and dizzyness . Something are not going to be fixed i guess (?) And oh before i got , our class has a new exchange student and her name is Hannah from Germany :)

31st March : 2045

Today i woke up with a rhytm in my mind . A grumpy voice and sad face - that was the deal today . Went to school , and right after a goodbye assmebly - i was straight toupper hall , and practiced and practiced and practiced until it was 1330. The competiton was held at SAMTET . Oh , we got third place . Not quite bad . Anyway , we did our best - really , but i think that WE ARE WINNERS . There's always a next year , a second chance . That's life :)

01st April : 2100

Today was April fool's day , i got pranked . By Daljeet and Mama . OK - now that's not funny , but still i laughed and trusted about Daljeet prank , about Bio PEKA report . Fool me . I was back in class today :)) *bling bling . Today we had our 2nd meeting on LIDRA :) Something funny that happen : Daljeet and I was talking about a Bitchy story that i think that i'm going to make , out of a sudden Praseetha started singing " itsy witsy spider ! " hahaha , that i cracked into laughs :D :D then i started making another joke , i sang the " bitsy witsy spider " hahahahha :D :D And oh , the 4 lilians did my survey , it was about a wishing list :) and and i have no add maths tuisyen class today :P hahahah ,

02nd April : 2415

I went to school - as usual . Eat my weetabix before mama sent me to school - like normal . And oh , Zimba followed me to school today . Ma picked zimba up and putted zimba in the car , and Zimba came to school with me today :P hahah , so effin' cute :D :D Sejarah period , the techaer skipped topics , fun ? Horror - sejarah notes are like a lot . And oh , 11th April school replacement day - and sejarah test is going to held : My head is going to explode like .... NOW ! x| And around 1204 pm , i started singing nursey rhyme , hahahha :D :D LIttle children are set free , by me :D :D Ija , Izzati and Fix had joined me singing the " itsy witsy spider" song :) And at night , i recieved a misscall at my house phone , it was him : D . He made a prank call about me - i was bursting into tears and he said " April fool sayang " then he giggled . I was like , " i'm sulking baby , i am . You better cheer me up , or else " and i kept queit . OH , he tried his best to cheer me up , i told him to sing me - guess what ? he did ! :)) hahha , He sang " Dan sebenarnya by Yuna " :) I love you baby , xoxo

03rd April : 2300

Friday . Another week about to end so soon . Went to school with a cheer mood :) hee , thanks to him :) Nothing happen today , just i was cranky during chemistry period - because i was sleepy (!) Crap , Never mind . And i fallen in love with Timberland shirt and iso need to shop new clothes ;;) * i so need it like now ?



When pride walks first, shame and hurt follow close behind.


No comments: