Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainbows are always made by him

Sixteen and Seventeen
Girl and Boy

S : Baby if i was going away , what would the last thing you will say to me ?
D : love , where are you going ?
S : Anywhere baby . Answer it baby , what it would be ?
D : mm - i will say that " anything i will always love you , love "
* S was smilinnnnngggggg :) :)
S : Baby , give me another name ?
D : Mm - Kuat merajuk
S : grrr .
D : How about me , love ?
S : Mmm - Gila Bola :D :D
D & S : Hahahhahaha :D :D

S : Baby , if you were rich and had so much money . What car would you buy for me baby ?
D : Mm - i would buy you , a yellow mini cooper and a red porsche for you , my love :)
S : Mwahahaha , oh my . The yellow mini cooper :))
D : How about me love ?
S : for baby . If baby were a architect i would by you a BMW seires 5 : black color . If baby was a computer programmer i would by you a Mercedes Benz the C- class that is in metallic silver . If baby was a chef , i would buy you a volvo S40 which is in dark blue :)

S : Baby if you had wish the place that you really want to go , what it would be ?
D : Hawaii :)
S : oohh , thought so :p
D : Hee :D Wanna come with me ?
S : yes .
D : haha
S : wait ! I don't wanna
D : whyy ?
S : Because Hawaii there are so many hot girls , you can take them back baby
D : No way , i got you love . There 's no need for other , my love
S : hee . Ok baby :) I come . But you have to ask for my parents permission first .
D : Yes love . I know :)

D : I love you , sayang
S : I love you to , baby


No comments: