Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures moving to fast ,

Let time stop , that's what i wish for lately .
Replacing time with pictures or faces that are familiar to me . Zimba is not coming home i guess , it's been 4 days now . I miss Zimba badlyyy :| I'll wait for Zimba to come home , everyday . Crap .

This week is the sad point i guess . My practical add maths teacher , ms yeoh - had just leave the convent building by Friday afternoon . The lilians class will miss her dearly . She was the best est add maths practical teacher , thank you so much ;')

A lot is changing this week . I'm just not me this week , and i can feel it . I guess . Even people see that i'm just me and no other person , but i feel something is not right . Oh well , maybe i'm just stressed out . Help ? My knight shining amor - i know you be there for me .

Just finished reading : Can you keep a secret ? by Sophie Kensella . The book is full of laughter and sadness , and bitchyness :P hahahhaha :D :D I prefer you guys to read it :)


xoxo , saturday is full of boredness- this week , but thanks to him , for picking up my calls :) HEE :D

No comments: