Friday, April 17, 2009

OOTW !


" Out of this world " :)

This week coming to an end , like 48 hours . ceh :P
So
Monday and Tuesday
: nothing happen actually . These 2 days were filled with me and reading the Where Rainbows End novel . The novel was an A , triple plus A :D :D Oh god , the story was like OUT OF MIND . A very beautiful story . By Wednesday , the novel was finished . it only took me 4 days to finish it :P * It was the first time !

Wednesday :/
: It was my bad day . First i had a cut on my wrist , and it really does look like i'm trying to kill myself which i'm not , yea people ? I'm not killing myself here :) I'm an angel :P hahha ! Then laksa kuah had been tumpah on my school uniform , and i smelled like fish ! Okk , by that time i really wanted to cry , but my friends told me not to cry . So i didn't :) Thanks to Diana :) Iloveyou ! :D hee . Before going back home , i went to the audition of the play for the Melayu Drama . I tried people . Then i had a little fight with ma . Ok crap . Night , i had add maths class and i went :D *pfft .

Thursday :O
: I'm going to do my exam , thoery piano in August ;O . OMY . And baby had a fever , pity baby . Get well baby :)

Friday :B
: I brought my camera to school today :) And yes , there was a project that we are doing :)) *grin and and i got the cut to be in the drama . The semi finale cut . Still in waiting list . Gotta audition again - soon .




IV Lily 2009 :)

No comments: