Monday, April 20, 2009

We want you home



Zimba - we will wait for you to come home .
We really really miss youu :'|

Yesterday things were not going like always . Had a fight but thank god - now we are ok :') I love you so much baby and thank you for forgave me . And thanks to a best friend , Z for making me feel better for a while :] What are friends for right ?

Zimba is missing . We really do miss Zimba dearly . I've been crying for like hours now , but things still are not the same . Zimba was part of the family . When we moved to Ipoh , it was Zimba who kept quiet throughout the journey . Zimba did a lot in the family , Zimba do make our day alive . Zimba we want you back . I know it's really weird to post a blog about a cat , because i know that a cat couldn't open the laptop and go to my blog and read i want i post to a cat - Zimba . It's impossible . I wish that you were back home Zimba . It's really hard to know that you are not home and some morning zimba wouldn't wake me up like always . I will miss those . And sometimes you give me the look - the look of : i-am-hot-and-i-need-you-bring-me-back-in-the-house kind of look . We will miss you dearly . Always company mama at home when i'm off to school , the cat who will always be annoyed when i gave it a hug . Please come back home :'| We'll always wait for you , Zimba .

Thanks to baby D for being there for me when i really need someone . Thanks for making me cool down for a moment . We will always know how to cheer me up and take care of me . I love you baby .

A journey

My journey to be the girl who can always make people happy , while in the inside i'm the one who is unhappy . It's ok . At least i made a person happy : everyday :] let's just hope

We need you back zimba . Stay with us ? :|


On the journey -
Can you keep a secret ? By Sophie Kinsella

1 comment:

Mr Lee said...

Thanks so much for visit us.You are welcome any time!Hope your all doing well!