Sunday, June 29, 2008

My prince Oh !


Hello sunshine and the elephants ,





A simple word ,
I love you .
It can make someone feel special every time :)

Every thing sometimes ,
can always be in your mind.
A question that is questioned by many people .
Where ? What ? Who ? When ?
These question are supposed to be answered by you .

I'll always think ,
The day that we meet .
We had a wonderful time .
Sometimes i miss the time when we use to hang out.
Can we do it again ?
I will never get bored , when your right beside me .

Sometimes in my mind ,
i think a lot of stuff.
I will think "will you think of me , if i think of you everyday ? "
"Will you always be there for me , even if the lights goes off ? "
"Will you always keep your promises with me ? "
"Will you say , I love you every each day ? "
These are my question to you .

I'll cherish everything until the end.
I know you will always be there for me , even for the best or worse
You will always tell me , that your it :)
I'm the next big thing .

I'm your Princess ,
Your my knight and shining amour ,
My prince charming .
Taking care of me thats the wonderful thing :)

Waking up from your calls and text ,
That always makes me singing and make me happy :)
I little kiss on my cheek ,
That i know
You like me and you love me the way i am.





Hugs and kisses ,

No comments: