Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Simple piece ,


Hello beautiful :) You always look pretty ,

Perfect kisses , Nobody will ever felt left behind on some reasons , if they have their loves one right beside them :)

So , hithithit ! meeee , Yea what the crap O.o !

I can see the clouds fade day to day ,

But my love to you will never ever fade.

Rain pours on my window ,

I can see my tears in it when we fight.

I can see the sunshine shine so brightly ,

You can make me shine everyday .

Every single day ,

You tell me that you love me ,

Can make everything change baby.

You make me sing when i'm feeling gloomy.

You cheer me up ,

Like a three year old kid .

I feel like a little princess of yours ,

When i am around you :)

Make me sing ,

Make me laugh ,

Make me tell you a story ,

A story built for two .

Hugs and kisses ,

No comments: