Sunday, June 29, 2008

The numbers in my life ,


Hello rainbow , after a rainy day :)


I have one boyfriend , and that's enough for me . I do really love him.
I have one parents which is mama and papa , they are awesome parents to me , they really do :)
I have six friends , and they are the best . Thanks for being there for me :)
I have three cats , yet they are hard to take care of .

I have seven subjects to learn this year , but by next year there will a be a lot of subjects to learn more.
I have two more years to complete my studies at high school :)
I have two more grades to finish my piano :D that will be fun , but not actually cause mum wishes me to complete until diploma in piano .

I have eight hundred thirty three tracks in my computer .
I have one hundred fifteen in my hand phone memory.
I have four albums by the 90's singers.
I have one mp3 , and yet I want another one.
I have no ipod nano , which i wish to get.

I have ten dreams , yet one of them are not fulfilled yet . I hope it does soon.
I have two cameras , yet i want a EOS camera , i'll be getting that when i finish my studies in high school .
I'm FIFTEEN , and i like my life just the way it is :)
I can play five songs on the piano , non stop :D
I 'm just an only child ,
And oh , i only have one hundred days , left before my big exam , PMR -.- ! errrr ,

In life , i just want to be happy all the time :)
And being crappy , thats me alright :D

Quote
" Everything , seems to be fine . Well actually it's not . Finding the right time to share with someone you trust , it's a must . Everything is on your mind , i know . Let it go , i'll be there waiting for you to tell me everything , if it's not okey , dear. "


Hugs and kisses ,




No comments: