Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day ,


To every dad , papa , and daddy's around the world . Happy Father's Day .
These person in our life are so incredibly so important to us. They teach the meaning of life .
They support us in many kinds of they can .

I always remember , the first time i really had fun with my dad . It was in kindergarten , he took me to school and at home he teach me others words . Dictionary fun words :) tehee , Then he will tell me stories . He will take me to the park and have chips along the road . It was fun . I miss being the 3 year old princess of dad . He will buy me teddy bears when he goes to overseas , i really love the teddy bears so much .

Now , im 15. He is always there supporting , and telling me that everything in this world you must be successful , it doesn't care what education are you in . Just be yourself , proof to others people that can you be the best and achieve the best among the rest . This I always hear from him .

My dad is my superhero . He is my Superdad :) He goes to work , and he comes home , and yet he will still be energetic , he never shows his weakness in front of his daughter . He will always tell me , that I can do it , I can do it better , PROVE IT ! He will always say that , because it shows he is a supporter :D

Thank you , dad :) Happy Father's Day ,

Hugs and Kisses ,

No comments: