Monday, June 23, 2008

Article of my life ,


Hello shinny disco balls and the yellow bright sunny ,

howwa you guys today ? :) I'm today , feeling having a little winy tiny problem -.- , But it's nothing big tho . Posting a blog , due to myself . The point is , this blog is about me , all me :) A big no no about you guys , i'm so so so sorryyyy . So hint me ! *wink wink ,

I'm 15 not actually not yet , due to my birthday which is on 10 th September , about 3 months to go ! GAH! "O I mean there is a lot to achieve along the way . Me Me Me . I'm a little daddy's girl (?) *a big smileeee :D
I mean i might not be daddy's little girl , but i get all the stuff i want , that's the best part ! muahaha :)

Friends :) I have them . They are my Six utamaku , blog bloggie , The title about them :) . To me , my friends are awesome :) They are my sense of music , clothing , gossiping , a shoulder to hold on , share secrets between each other , a SMS partner , and aslo my supegirlsss and superboysss :)
These people can cheer me up , so well . I mean there's time , when we get in fight and all , but in the end we will be laughing about the past what had happen .

Family , i mean my parents :) I only have them . Mama and Papa . A complete set of my family , i guess (?) . I mean i'm lucky to have them has my parents . I respect my dad a lot , a very a lot . He is a hard worker . Hard enough to be the title that he gets now. I respect him has a boss , a dad and also a leader . On the other hand , mama she the best cooker i ever had :P I mean she makes the best meal at home and sometimes when she cooks she gets mad yet the food is delicious :) Best part , best part ! ahha , Oooohh! Talk about the delicious yet scrumptious Chocolate cakesss , *drollsss ! I mean Yada-yada :) They are THE BOMB!

Life :)
L-I-F-E! How it is spell ? Life , Life meaning (to me) someone life , someone living . Hah! Doesn't it make sense to you guys? I think NOT -.- haish, So my life ?

Do i HAVE what it takes to GET A LIFE ?

1.Scandal ?
-I did have one but now he's my beloved boyfriend :)

2.Couples ?
- Yes , currently yes .

3.Gossips ?
- Yes , i have lots about people laa , About me ? I have no idea , i never hear stories about me . That's good .

4. Hot news ?
- Always i guess .

5. Great friends ?
- Yes , A BIG TOTALLY!

6. School sux ?
- No i don't think so , school great .

7.Read books all the time ?
- Seldom , not always

Thank you taking this test , I think that I SHOULD GET A LIFE ! ahahaha :D :D
I mean , life is great now . Currently i making a story about it . Hope so . Publishing it around NEVER ! I mean let my story just be my story and my friends . If i wish to proceed to the next level i will make one . But not now , busy with school and studies and him :) tehee , Can't forget him :) soooooooooooo , life on me ? Is hard . I think and yes it's hard . To face the fact and all . So in my life , i laugh a lot , that does not make me worry much . Laughing is my cure to sickness . Cool uh ? Well actually , Laughing is great thing to do , but don't get over much because it may hurt you . But my quote of my life is

- "Laughing is great point of view , when you laugh you forget your worries . Having coffee with milo can pain you , same goes to when you laugh a lot . You can laugh , laugh loud when you want to , who care people says the most the important thing is that YOUR HAPPY , and your friends will be happy to see you HAPPY :) Point is LAUGHING rhymes with HAPPY ".

chill ? :) Aite,
Hugs and kisses :)



No comments: