Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Second Incredible Date


Ngeee :D
This 2nd date we really had fun :)
We ate this food court . And then we hit the Secret Recipe , because Danial girlfriend here wanted to eat some cake :P So she did :) ngee , I ordered a black forest cake and it had a little cherry on top. While Eliyya ordered mocha cappuccino latte :] heee .

While I was eating , I talked to Eliyya , about her holidays and all and stuff . Najlaa came along to . She was quite , but i made a deal with her that after SACC we will head to Section 9 mall , the Armani dude :) ngee .

So has I was having my cake and Danial look at me as when he is asking " when are you going to finish your cake , my dear ? " , as he kept thinking about that , I keep offering him my cake . Whether , he needed some , but he still keep refusing . ERrrr -.- Then Eliyya said " why don't you feed him ? " Then i cut some bit of cake , and said " you want some ? " * putting the fork near his lips , but he keep refusing it . And the cherry part was best :P I asked him , whether he would like to have the cherry , he said no , then he took the cherry and fed it to me :) Teheee :)
Thank you baby ,

While were at the Secret Recipe , i looked out the window and saw Yana with her friends . She came in , and said to hello to Danial :] She was there meeting up with her boyfriend , and going bowling :) heee , Danial was cuddling me , and Yana saw . HAHA ! :D That was fun :)

*Then something funny happen , at some part particular :P ahah ! It's a secret :)

We both went home around 5 pm . It was a blast :)

I really had a blast with him :) Thank you baby , I wish that we can do this again and soon . Because i miss you , i love you :)

Hugs and Kisses ,

No comments: