Monday, March 21, 2011

When everything seem to be out of place

It's 9.47 pm , Malaysia time and for a 17 year ++ old girl , i should be worrying about one thing which is my SPM results. Even you see me happy and having fun at times but i hide the worrying behind my face. People say i have slimmed down and my mother responds " She's worried about her results " . And this is true to tell you , to be exact. Today is 20th March , on Wednesday is 23rd March. On that day , it's either i have a happy face or a sad face or just a plain face. And the exact words that i will hear from my parents are - it's either they will get upset or be proud. Which it's bring me stress when i think about it even it takes a sec. 


So i've made up my mind today. I'm gonna take it easy. I'm not going to stress myself cause what have been done is done. You can't take it back unless you have a time machine which that can take me back in November/December of 2010. Just hope that everything is going to be fine. And i pray that what i've done on my paper last year made an effort. It took me ages to understand chemistry. It took me months to understand waves in physics and electroincs. It took me days to understand the meaning of the act of catalyst in an experiment. And it took me FOREVER to understand the concept of add maths. Wish me all the best.


x.

No comments: