Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm one of them - actually

It's 8.45 pm , Malaysia and i'm like forget you and i wish you the best. Today i had music class - me and mummy. Right after the music class , mummy drive thru McD and in the car she told me that her teacher praised her cause she can already play the piano , only for 2 weeks she can play. I told her it runs in the blood. Mummy only replied , " all of your uncle naz they are all good in music. They can play anything. Just name it. Piano ? Drums ? Guitar ? They have the talent and don't be surprised they don't even need a teacher " , then after 3 minutes of thinking she continued , " your late grandfather , he's good in music and he use to perform. He can sing , play the guitar , drums and also the piano " . So yes , all of these talents are brought down to his grandchildren. And i'm lucky to have these  talents actually. Even at first my dad thinks that music can't take me anywhere , but i believe that if you have passion and interest you will go far. I told mummy about the secret that i post videos on Facebook where i sing and told her that some of friends ask for songs request , and the only thing she replied , " so is there any music producer is calling you ? " . HAHA. Funnayh mummy. 


I miss you daddy again.


X.

No comments: