Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cranky double it.





It's 8.58 pm , Malaysia time and my clock is running fast - i have approximately about 2 weeks before i leave for college and pursuing my studies in Architecture. That's right folks i'm leaving soon. OMGosh , it felt like yesterday i still had mama to send me to school and salam my dad in the morning before i leave school. There you go - time runs fast these days. And that's what the scientist also says. 

And about my SPM results , it was quite delighting to see. And except the fact that i got A and A- for my English studies - typical normal for me. While a BM i got a B :( How devastated i felt on that day , and ever wondered how i went on that day  ? Well let me say, I didn't cry that day but i nearly did. But my mind was set , that i'm going to feel calm and good about the results - and it was accomplish :)

And about today , i went to KLiUC open day and yes , my parents are confirming about sending me there and i felt a little bit sad 'cause this is my first time i'm going to leave home for real. Oh well. Papa just bought me a MacBook Pro :) and YES I FEEL HAPPY  :') *it's a preparation before entering college - FYI.

x.

1 comment:

yusra amirah ;) said...

tahniah sayang..