Friday, March 11, 2011

Heads up.


It's 9.46 pm , Malaysia time and I'm sorry of what happen and i'll pray the best for Japan. Tsunami hit Japan and an earthquake at a scale of 9.8 in over 140 years. If people can give up on others , why not the world? Natural disasters.
 It's been 2 days i didn't update my blogger. Interesting things had happen. On Wednesday , i  went to KL and had a quick trip to Shah Alam with my mum. I got to meet up with my old best buddies , Najlaa , Nick and Atiq :D OMG , we were making a lot of noise at Uncle K's place - we had lighten the place up with our laughs. And a funny thing had happen. It was a day trip. 
On Thursday , i went out with Lidya and Najib. Watched " I am Number Four"  and Alex Pettyfer can you please be even more hot , and be mine and only ? :3 HAHA.

p.s:// Daddy is coming home soon. This Sunday :')

 

No comments: