Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good girls go to heaven , bad girls go to Paris and shop !


Yesterday afternoon went to Lumut . We had some event last night. I got tired around 10.30 pm , but the event never stopped. Around 11 pm , we were on are way back home. My slept through out the way back to Ipoh. I was to tired and sleepy. I had a dream and it came true ! Deja vu much i see myself. I've dream about it , saw the people that i saw before - and they looked the same with the same clothes and the same situation. I kept repeating : " Oh no ! Not again . "

Last night , we talked on the phone - it's like sometimes i don't ever think what i wanna say at first. That is so wrong sometimes. Help me someone. Sometimes i'm rational , while some other time i'm not - call 911 darling would you ?

No comments: