Sunday, February 21, 2010

Your my honey bee baby .

" But my other honey bee , Stuck where he doesn’t wanna be , Oh my darling honey bee , I’ll come save you , Even if it means I’ll have to face the queen " .

Hi . hello .
I have this attitude before i'll update my blog. I'll go to others people blog and see their updates . It's really funny and interesting of people on their think and see ways differently.
Oh God ! It's Sunday . It's SUNDAY ! I repeat it's Sunday . Tomorrow school ! How can times sometimes be unfair to us ? Oh well , homeworks are like " one or two questions more , i'll cheat " . After a one week of doing something - but i can't remember except the day that me and my girlfriends had a photoshoot going on my house. Oh wait ! I still have PJK folio . Just one more assignment to go - it's a folio. My day started with a so early wake up call by Dann . He called me up around 6.45 am - talked and went back to sleep. He woke up at 4 pm while i woke up at 10.30 am - mama was so pissed off by me. Around 11 am mama suggest that me and her take a break and go to JJ has papa wasn't at home. So we did , window shopping and i bought a skirt. Right now , i just need to find a perfect top with it. I need to find a blank white top or a shirt or something that go perfect with it. My two bestfriends birthdays are up :- Fix's and Diba's . I think i forgot about my Best friend's birthday ! Oh god ! i'm really sorry : - anyway , HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AMIRA NASUHA ! :D I'm really really for the super duper late wish .

No comments: