Thursday, February 18, 2010

I so hate you when you say nothing

so yesterday i had my friends at my home - we were finishing our civics project. We did a photoshoot at my house - it started at 10.30 am until 12.30 pm. We had so much fun. Mummy cooked chicken rice for us and made pau for our tea time. Thank you mama :)
Yesterday - getting ready for the photoshoot , with the make ups and everything - i felt like we were getting ready for prom night :) hahha ! sorry. Diba , Naddie , Ija , Qila and Fix came. While the others group members couldn't make it - too bad :( . So later that afternoon , after they had their tea at my house , around 4.30 pm , they went back home. While Fix and Diba were still at my house. Then Fix gave and idea of " let's take pictures ! " . Then we went out of the house, went to compound of my house and took pictures - then i gave an idea of let's go to Padang Polo as Padang Polo was near to my house - so ok , we walked and talked , talked , talked.

At Padang Polo , they were little childrenwho were playing kites and bubbles. Oh so darn cute :) HEE. I took pictures , while Fix and Diba were playing pop with the bubbles :) I felt like a little kid again. Then we brought the bubble bottle and played with it. And took pictures of it. Oh it's so fun. Fix's mom called and picked us up at the Padang Polo around 6.45 pm :)



My day ended with so much fun while a had a sprained foot. Ouch!

No comments: