Friday, February 12, 2010

I've just deleted Myspace account

miss me people? Oh well , this is what you get of being a senior student , busy handling with school activities , tuition and studying. Anyway , a lot had happen a long these week. I've just deleted my old account of myspace - yeah you guys might be wondering why i deleted it - oh well the reason is , i had too many people that i don't actually know and my myspace url stinks.
I don't know why , but i get piss off to easily. Me and the boyfie , we've been celebrating our 2 years 2 months. He finally sang " i love you " song by Barney ;;) hehe. Aw , baby i love you.
I had to do a civic project with my team . And were doing an website about it. We have a blogger and also a facebook group :) Hope you guys follow and help to support us :-) ! Valentine's day is coming and also Chinese New Year :) Happy holidays and keep safe :-) xoxox!

No comments: