Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WHEN DAUGTHER AND MOTHER GO SHOPPING


" YOUR GETTING OLDER DAUGHTER . SOON YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME AND STUDY . AND I'M GETTING OLD . SOON THE NEXT THING YOU'LL BE SOMEONE ELSES . " - Mama <33 , 23rd September , 11.55 am

All of a sudden mama started to quote that . I'm gonna miss mama soon . Ija's sweet sixteen celebration is on Friday - i didn't decide yet what i'm going to wear . I've colored my nails like 2 hours ago , watched " Qabil Kushi Qabil Igam " - super sad story . Onlined , went to my dashboard and went to the follower blog updates and something in mind - " i don't know why , people must copycat others . Is it a good thing in life ? Or just bring others the bugs . Well some poeple must be yourself lah . You know what , if you copycat others - you wouldn't know who are you and what are you . "

No comments: