Saturday, September 26, 2009

I HATE BIG APPLE - *somehow :|

i just couldn't believe it - oreo donuts have a new type . Now it has whipping cream in the middle .
i want the old type of oreo donuts :(

It was Ija's sweet sixteen - she had invited me to come and celebrate with her . Well i came up with my flat crocs shoe , black skinny jeans and a checked brown top . I wanted to wear heels - but mama said a no-no because it's going to hurt my legs , whatever . I came there around 1.35 pm , and i went straight to Secret Recipe and bought one slice of black forest cake for Ija . Then i went straight to Memory Lane and bought her a card , while i was paying it - Ija called me and told me that Sherot wants to take her somewhere . And i was like okayh - then before i went to McD , i bumped into her , thank god :) HAHA . Then we took a walk - and Sherot bought Ija a 85 $$ headphone . Ija was smiling the whole day :) hihi . Now that's what we called a birthday present( ! ! ) *screams . Anyway - we sat at McD like 5 hours of eating , talking , taking pictures and just crapping a lot more .

P:S // Ija - your sixteen already , and know what's wrong and right :) If we're in the US we're legal to drive the car - but to bad we're in Malaysia we can't drive a car -.-" HAHA . Happy sweet sixteen honey :) xoxo , saffy .



No comments: