Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE BEST PARTY EVER !

swear - two thumbs up for this birthday party . Thanks friends , i love you :)

People who keep on wishing on my Sixteen birthday :)
- mama and papa
- Dann , hubby :)
- Lidya
- Aizat
- Syahidah
- Fariza
- Adibah
- Joyee
- Sha
- Bad , Sha boyfriend
- Aidi
- Nishta Amelia
- Sharanya
- Shahrun
- Sherry Kamal
- Miera Adnan
- Nick Raja Adam
- Najlaa Ardina
- Nabilah Radzi
- Amirah J .
- Daljeet
- Fad
- Kak Wanee
- Yong Ina
- Faez and Qristina
- Sara Halysa
- Ayu Patisson
- Keyra Atira
- Mak Teh ,
- Abang Hairie
- Naja Bakri
- Iqhwan
- Shanu
- Gurvin
- Sharmalaa
- Izzah Farihah
- Wan Liyana Rozan
- Rachel MJ
- Ms Yeoh
- Arthirah Ali
- Khadijah
- Najihah
- Umar Hariz
- Menuka
- Siti Amirah
- Syarifah Liyana
- Chai Siaw Kiew
- Deena
- Aiman
- Zahier
- Vivien Wong
- Praseetha
- Diana
- Aqilah
- Durra Shahirah
- Shafiza
- Syahmi
- Azim
- Nazar
- Atiq
and i know there's alot more people wished me , but i can't remember , i'm sorry -.-" But one thing for sure :) Thank you so much people for wishing me :)

Yesterday midnight was awesome :) Called Hubby up , and he officially sang to me :) oh , i love you bie :) He sang me " Allah Selamatkan Kamu ( Happy birthday ) and also Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's - but he changed the lyrics from Delilah to Safrinaz !! He is so sweet , and oh it was also our one year 10 months together . I love you till death hubby :)

Tonight which is today 10th september - i had a wonderful time with my friends at McD Jaya Jusco Kinta City . We had our berbuka puasa together , and yes it was a blast . I love you guys like hell . Betty Rae came but she didn't stay , she just came for awhile just to give my present . Isn't she just nice ? ;;) But overall it was blast , i got so many present :) Plus Man came and brought me a donut for my birthday present , that was nice :) And his friends gave me a birthday present :) haha , fun . and more FUN :D !

So thank you thank you , for making my 16th birthday the bestest of all !! MY SWEET SIXTEEN IS SO SWEET AFTER ALL :D , xoxo

1 comment:

Epah said...

Aah! Happy belated birthday! Lupa deh ><