Saturday, September 19, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR

I can smell mama's rendang chicken until the living room ;;)



It's today - the VMA Award's at MTV .
Swear - i can't wait actually . I wanna see Lady Gaga performance .

It's that time of year where people start to go back home ( village ) and anywhere they wish to go (: It's raya - tomorrow Raya . It's where the time people seek for forgiveness and the little children have a big smile on their faces after getting ' duit raya ' . I can't wait actually for raya - because i swear can't wait to wear the new heels that mama brought for me ! It's my first time wearing heels - hopefully i can make it through the day by wearing it * Wish me luck * (: Hubby or i shall say " the - lover " went back home yesterday night with his family . He's heading to Johore this raya and next to Kedah . Have a save journey , " the - lover " - xoxox .

I'm not going anywhere this raya i guess - might go back to Teluk Intan and Taiping . Mama's and Papa's hometown . Then going to openhoueses - mama's and papa's friends . Might have my friends coming home on this festive season . Mama seem don't to mind much - my friends are coming this raya .

So people / lovers / strangers - have a happy raya this year :) I wanna say sorry if i did anything wrong to you , the wrong words i spoke that hurted you feelings and whatsoever . SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN .

No comments: