Sunday, September 20, 2009

WEARING HEELS MAKE ME LOOK TALL AND SLIM

Haha , the title is kinda true :P HAHHA , :D :D *whatever*

So today is exactly the first day of Eid Mubarak . Early in the morning i got dresses - and us ( me , ma and pa ) were straight to Kuala Kangsar . I think you guys must be wondering why one earth i'll be in Kuala Kangsar - because both of my parents are not even from Kuala Kangsar - and why i have a heart to go there . *shesh . Anyway , why i went there was because this year well actually every first day of raya i'll be in Kuala Kangsar in the Palace of Kuala Kangsar . Yes - i , i mean us : will always be celebrating our first raya at Kuala Kangsar . And this year my mind was set that i'm going to follow ma and pa wherever they go (: HAHA - the only child i say (?)

I wore the handbag that mama brought for me and the new heels from PRIMAVERA . And guess what - i made through out the day with out falling or a twisted ankle :) *yeay me ! * HEHE . Took some pictures with my DSLR . And yes - the picture was picture perfect . Around 1145 am - after being in Kuala Kangsar for the whole day - we were straight to Padang Rengas ( dad's village ) . It was not quite bad , even it rain then it stop and rain again - but the whole journey was just to tired .

While going back to Ipoh , i slept in the car and can't continue reading . " the - lover " on the hand was bugged with my attitude - and when i got back , we had a little " 5 - year - old - kid - fight - over - a - teddy " . He got angry , and started to scold me - and i was sulking like hell . In the end , he gave up and he started to comfort me back . Then we talked on the phone for hours . And now i'm updating my blog as i always end every single day .

End the first day of raya by saying -
" Assalamualaikum ? Kami datang nak duit raya , eh maksud kami nak datang beraya ! (: *giggles* "

No comments: