Sunday, September 27, 2009

DON'T GO AND MAKE YOURSELF FREE BECAUSE HE'S MINE - YOU STUPID


YOU KNOW WHO ARE - AND WHERE YOUR FROM . DON'T GO FOR MY MAN .

it's hard to hear which fact is the true . I've been in this situation - and yes , it's hard to face the fact when there's two parts of stories . Which one is true , the best fact to face it is by heart . i shall only trust the one . if you're thinking to betray me somehow and someway , please - betray someone else ? I can be plastic if you want me to - but please i don't give a damn thing about it in life . I have a life , boyfriend , family , study and music that i must care the most . So yes , you or whatever you are - get a life somehow and someway , if you don't know the way in life - i can show it to you ;) And trust me , you'll be much better .

Yesterday - was Saturday . Ahhh - Saturday a lot more of the whole week to be packed in one . In the afternoon i company mama to the spa because she wanted to do facial . So yes as a good girl , i company her while waited him to text me . In the morning , we text and text . And then it was time - that he had to leave . And from that i made an issue , has he said sorry - one sorry was never forgivable ( well actually it was ) , but not that time . I was sulking , yes i was . Until he had the time of making it more hard - and in the end i gave up and i said sorry . It was wrong somehow - and i'm still upset with it . But anywho , it came over . Around 3 a.m he called up - i was kinda thrilled , he still wants me to company him in his life - duhhh * he loves me , * we talked and talked - and it was over . The fight was over - a lot of havoc came . My eyes were sore yesterday .

At night , mama and i went out to Parade . Mama did some shopping and also me . I bought a shirt - bag white and black stripes and also slippar from Ruffey a.k.a radioactive . and now i'm out of duit raya . HAHA .

p:s // i'm going to be away . Sealed with kisses - school is about to start and i'm going to be busy .
xoxo ,

No comments: