Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Moron.

The little girl skirt :P


The postcard that i got from Pa when he was in California .

The card from my teachers back in Birmingham <33


Mama : Naz , i found your barbie dolls . Do you want them ?
Me : I don't think so , ma .

* And yes i do collect barbie dolls when i was young :)

Wednesday , started the day by having peanut butter with toast this morning . And went to school kinda late :) But like 4 minutes before the bell rang . Ok , weird -.-" Today was a little bit sleepy in class - boredness - and blankness . I wonder why people . Two days i had my brain went dipsy down then today - i'm totally off . Crap ? Disease ? - I guess so its crapness :D :D :D Afternoon , ma was cleaning the back room , when she found something very very valuable to me . Those were - a farewell card from my teachers back in Birmigham , England , a poscard from papa when he arrived California - the poscard have been like 12 years i guess and a skirt that ma and pa brought for me directly original from US . As i read the poscard and card , a lot of memories were back in my head . The fun i had when i was a toddler and the only thing i know by that time were - teddies , toys and candies :) * Two thumbs up ! :D :D Now , the thing that i know is - studies and life . Well it's like " Welcome to reality buddy , " - It's true .

No comments: