Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tell me about it , sometimes its hard

It's been a while that i did not update my blog . As some people know , that i was memberontak selama 1 week because all of a sudden my adapter was having a problem , and i was having a mixed up life then . Mixed life ? well actually not exactly . But i;m really sure , that people who read my blogs just me , don't you ? HEE :D So along these weeks , a lot had happen . Do you wanna them ? Of course you do , don't you ? :) Here we go - drums rolls pleaseee ? ;))

a ) my adapter was having a problem , and my school holidays just went like that with boredem all way long .
b ) Baby , celebrated his 17th birthday on 16th March :) I love you , bie
c ) The school holiday week , i went to school due to choir practice . Tired people -.-"
d ) Went out with my classmates :) Met with new people :) Ipoh people are so thumbs up :P hahah :D :D
e ) At last , i went to watch a movie - it has been long since i watched a movie with my friends .
f ) Oh , school sports . That was boring -.-" But i got cool colour of shoe laces which was - pink . Err , was at first .
g ) Met people who just like to be the spot light , but they were like - no comment .

Soon i'll be updating my blog , soon enough . Wait ! :D Night people ;)

2 comments:

Nick said...

i somehow thought you were dead saf! where have you been? missing you much?
ini conversation masa study group you takde:

najlaa: ey, saf mana? asal dia da lama x online?
atiq: a'ah ek? mana saff?
nick: Idk, theres something about her telling me that shes going to mekah. die kat mekah kot.
najlaa and atiq: a'ah la dia kat mekah.

ish! kau nye computer rosak rupenye!

Safrinaz Safry said...

:) hahha D: