Saturday, March 28, 2009

60 earth hour : i did a part


One , two , three , four , five
Once i got a fish of mine ,
six , seven , eight , nine , ten
Then i let it go again .
Why did you let it go ?
Because it bit my finger so ,
Which finger did it bite ?
This little finger on my right :))

* This what happens , when i got to watch barney friends today :) Today episode was a special one , because it was all about animals today :) haha ,

Saturday , saturday - a day that we kick back and rest :) But not for me , i guess . Add maths class -.- " thanks to sir . Today is 28th March , 60 earth hour day :) I did a part of it :) Saving the planet earth :) A good thing aite ? * i knoww . A lot people did took a part , and a big applause for them to . And oh , today today was quite fun because i watched Barney and friends butbutbutbutbutbutbut i'm craving for oreo donuts . As mama said " Soon we'll get them naz , hold your craveness " . So i must have patience , but until when ? -.- " Oh baby , i wished you brought oreo donuts for me , special delivery sealed with a kiss :)) I wish that came tomorrow morning :) haha .

No comments: