Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Jazz

Today i had my day with no electricity at home . Hot enough to be -.-" People do miss me aite ? hahahah *perasaaannnnn :p ,
Nick and Atiq thought i went to Makkah , weird - it was all just because i did not online for a long time . Haha . Nick and Atiq someday i'll go to Makkah :)

I had my day fixed plans with the trip to Kuala Kangsar with pa and ma . It was my "school trip " O.o haha , not !
It was really fun :) took some photos here and there :) And the photo that i really liked the most was this -


Then my day ended up with - watching new episode of Hannah Montana on Disney Channel , online to catch up with my friends , editing pictures , putting up new ones at myspace , got to know that some people will wait for the loves one and getting the old good lecture from pa ;;)

Quite indeed splendid :) Night ,


No comments: