Thursday, February 24, 2011

We could have it all - Rolling in the Deep

" If you captured your life in snapshots, what would it look like ? " 
- Well for me it would look like a girl who has a big laugh and knows how to have fun with her girls and boyfriend. Another thing is my world revolves around my parents and my cats and my friends and also my boyfriend. Besides that, tears will be leaked everytime somethings just go wrong and things doesn't go my ways - so yeah , i'm a brat. THANK YOU. 


It's 10.02 pm , Malaysia time and it's been 2 days i didn't open my novel - Dibius Cinta. Anyway yesterday. As we are 18 , we were legal to watch 18 above movies. So yeah , yesterday was the first movie that me and my girlfriends and Najib watched a 18 above movie and it was Sanctum 3D. The 3D effects was so cool and yes everyone of us had goose bumps cause everything seems so real.


x.


No comments: