Monday, February 14, 2011

Lover of the love

It's 8.32 pm , 14th February - Malaysia time. 


" You look cute and adorable when you smile. And i love it. " - Najib Hassan 

It's kinda funny to know that when you wake up every morning there's always a person who will wish a good morning.
It's kinda fun to know every day is a day to share with the person you love most.
It's kinda hilarious to know when your in a fight and after 10 minutes you know you will make up and say sorry.
It's kinda funny when no one wants to put down the phone and the boyfriend will get mad at you. 

I like the way you smile to me when i'm down.
I like the way when we both laugh at our stupid and lamest joke ever.
I like the way you sweet talk me when i'm sulking with you.
I like the way you always know that i will do my best in everything i do especially playing the piano.
I like the way you talk about your hobbies and have the language that you and your friends would understand.
I like the way you make smile and make me happy even at time i just feel like killing you.
I like the way you hold me in your arms and protect me from these sadness of the world.
I like the way you kiss my forehead and smile to me every kisses you give.
I like the way you sing to me on the phone especially the song  " Enjit Enjit Semut" .
I like the way you treat me as if i'm the only princess on earth.
I like the way you yawn on the other side of the phone - it's cute.
I like the way you when  get mad at me just because i didn't take my medication when i'm sick.
I like the way when you get angry cause i can't stop from hitting you with a teddy bear.
I like the way when you have a  fierce face.
And yes to admit - i like you and i love you till the bottom of my heart , Najib.


It's 14th February. It's a two in one date actually. It's Valentine's Day and also our anniversary.  It's Monday and yes i think i'm having my flu back. HELP !?


No comments: