Thursday, February 10, 2011

I will hold you even for a million years

 It's 9.48 pm , Malaysia time and I just did a cover by Adele ( Make you Feel my love ) . Feel free to watch it at Facebook but i think the video is private - so too bad. Anyway , yesterday i went out with Najib and my girlfriends - Diana , Lidya and Praseetha. We watched a movie yesterday - Yogi Bear. And yes to admit , i laughed the whole way of the movie which directly it looked me like 5 year old watching cartoon. How humiliating infront of the boyfriend , Najib. But to tell you , Yogi Bear movie - i will give it a 10 star rating and i want to watch it again and again and again until i fall asleep infront of the screen. HAHA. Told you it's addictive. And BTW , it was a Yogi Bear promise :3




And guess what ?! Najib gave me this cute bear yesterday. 
Yes , i love you truly Najib :)

No comments: