Sunday, January 9, 2011

The right pathway

It's 9.47 pm , Malaysia time. And yes i think SUBWAY is the place to get your lunch. Anyways , dad and me have made a plan on my further studies. Yesterday, i went to the Education Fair that was held in Kuala Lupur Convention Centre. And i got all the info's on the colleges that i might enter , if i don't get a place in an IPTA. So my dad gave me choice yesterday - it was either i KLMU or Limkowing to further my studies in Architecture. And yes , dad did give me another option and i decide my 2nd option is Mass Communication and the 3rd option is Music. And this is Diploma.  So yes , me and dad did all the work out even results is like 2 months away , but it's better to do it now , before it's too late and  waste another year thinking.

No comments: